View Single Post
Old 01-17-2021, 06:11 PM   #3
burnsauto
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (6)
burnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to burnsauto
So finding this one took a little work. This is the old location of Kid's Heart, the originators of the Sileighty. They closed their doors a few years ago, and their address isn't something I could find easily. I used articles by Driftworks to help pinpoint where it used to be.

This building was built on the corner of the Kid's Heart lot. I'm thinking its still owned by someone who was involved with the shop, based on the name.

HKS Technical Factory. This is where, as a customer, you go if you want to deal with HKS directly, and not through one of their dealers. This is the side of the building, as there is a big tree in the front and it's hard to see from the street.

HKS's main factory, ad the bottom of Mt. Fuji. Pretty amazing. They own a ton of land, all surrounded by this green fencing. The factory only sits on one side of it, and they have some random strips of road..maybe for testing?...covering the rest of the grounds.

The main entrance to HKS is the only place you can really get a good view of the facilities.

Fat Five Racing, Daigo Saito's shop. HKS liveried GT86 sitting on a container, no biggy..

Down the street is HeyMan Products..

This is behind Garage Defend. I believe this lot is for USA bound cars..

Car Modify Wonder..

Charge Speed..it's in a really congested area.

Bomex, it's the building in the back, it was hard to find a good angle of it, this was the best I could do.

This place is connected to 326 Power, but I don't think it's the official shop. The 86's made it post worthy IMO.