View Single Post
Old 05-01-2018, 11:18 PM   #1
4wheelfunbros

Trader Rating: (0)
4wheelfunbros is an unknown quantity at this point
Had this 1 owner Kouki for almost 3 years and finally getting to it! Subscribe!

So heres a quick summary of my whip! Ever since I seen the s14 kouki at a local car meet I knew I had to have one. All the cars I owned had salvaged titles, so for me to find one on Copart wouldnt be that easy since they go for a bunch even with damages/totaled. I ended up buying a 98 auto 1 owner 240sx with only 48k miles from Copart. I thought id start working on it right away but instead only got the frame repaired. Ever since I have been daily driving it with no problems and passing smog every time! It now has 88k miles and about to hit 90k here shortly. So, im finally getting to her and recently installed some megan racing track coilovers which happen to be my first ones and some 35th anniversary 350z wheels. About a year ago I bought a parts car with a built rb26 that I wanted to swap, but unfortunately it didnt happen. So, now Im here deciding if i should simply swap to 5 speed and later turbo my KA or swap with something.. Anyways nice to meet yall since I just opened up my account here!

Subscribe if yall want and stay tuned @ 4wheelfunbros

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9OTsR642Yh4
4wheelfunbros is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links