Thread: buying a 240sx?
View Single Post
Old 07-27-2014, 12:23 PM   #12
Bushido
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (10)
Bushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfection
damn, i know your username has noob in it...

but you're a fucking noob!

$1500 for that car is a steal in 2014, considering it's a one owner, 100% stock, never been crashed or fucked with by some half-wit (which probably will end up being you) 100k car...

I can tell whoever posted the ad doesn't know shit about cars and you could probably get the thing for $500-$1000.

Get a AAA membership and tow the thing to your house. Go to Google.com and educate yourself about how a car works and how to maintain one. Do a tune up and get it running and cleaned up. Then, drive it directly to a body shop and get it repainted in the factory color: AG2 Aztec Red.

If I was closer i'd probably pick it up just because it's 100% stock... and i would keep it that way. In 10 years from now, clean and stock examples of these cars will be non-existent.