Thread: Alien evidence?
View Single Post
Old 04-22-2016, 03:04 PM   #224
Sileighty_DRFT89
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (4)
Sileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfection
I've heard one opinion from many about the subject of exraterrestrials and it was that we were created long ago as a slave species to mine certain elements from earth to take to other civilizations in the universe, one important element being gold. I guess certain elements were only available here on this planet, but who can say that was true. All I know is we are very small and very destructive as a whole collective species, and for that reason I think the extraterrestrials will stay far away in these times now until we threaten our planets destruction. part of me wants to believe we will evolve and join them perhaps one day when we drop all political and belief systems. and stop killing eachother for monetary and material gain, but until then we will most likely remain their antfarm.

11:11 333
Sileighty_DRFT89 is offline   Reply With Quote