View Single Post
Old 06-26-2016, 12:27 AM   #48
Suprareal
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
Suprareal will become famous soon enoughSuprareal will become famous soon enoughSuprareal will become famous soon enoughSuprareal will become famous soon enoughSuprareal will become famous soon enough
I'm finally having time to spend on putting the motor back together so i custom made this wall engine stand in order to work comfortably at my height of 6'2".
New belts and coolant/oil lines I made locally at Baker Precision in Signal Hill.

I will still be using the freddy intake. All new coolant hoses under and behind. Tubular bottom mount manifold i will be using with the T25.
Water pump pulley is actual Greddy. The other 2 pulleys im unsure about, hopefully later i will come across the other 2 Greddys.

Couldn't pass up this set of 19x9 wheels that came up for 70$ (not 2 piece). Just temporary wheels but they look nice.

Also purchased this 1JZ vvti from a JZX110 for only a few hundred. It is now converted to JZX100 drive by wire. With long thoughts of swapping this into the coupe instead of the SR i decided against it feeling the SR is better fitting for the feel I want for this car. So the JZ will just sit until something else comes up.

Suprareal is offline   Reply With Quote