View Single Post
Old 07-09-2016, 09:35 PM   #54
Suprareal
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
Suprareal will become famous soon enoughSuprareal will become famous soon enoughSuprareal will become famous soon enoughSuprareal will become famous soon enoughSuprareal will become famous soon enough
Can anyone confirm exactly which model SR my AC pump is from? Im having problems with none of the AC lines i have fitting this pump. Its unlike the other pump on my other redtop SR.

Got this B&M short shifter at the junkyard for only 18$. Sad it was off a local car that was involved in a very serious accident.
Also go the shifter knob for 20$ im not sure if its genuine tho.

I decided to do 3 separate looms to my headlights, 2 running down the passenger side and 1 on the driver.
One loom being wires running to the ac condenser sensors and E fan for AC.
One loom dedicated to blinkers both in the bumper and the side markers.
And the last loom for main headlights (all 3 in the projectors), and corner running lights.
The corner running lights and yellow inside lights on the headlights will turn on with the first click of the headlight switch with the headlights obviously coming on with the second click.
Im not sure if Silvia's used the amber sections of the corner lights as blinkers but that's what i am wiring them up as.

Im now Finishing up the front by adding original pigtails to plug into all the lights. They will be loomed up and tucked away after.

Suprareal is offline   Reply With Quote