View Single Post
Old 09-07-2020, 05:59 PM   #36
tb13
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
tb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to behold
Got the RG's mounted up this weekend, these were suppose to be for the Z, but I decided to test fit them on the S13 for shits and it looks absolutely insane. Even without the rear overs, it looks incredible.

Last night I got the itch to search through FB market place and found an S13 SR20DET for a dumb good deal. Reached out and met an old woman who had been keeping it behind her house in a storage unit for someone who just never came back for it. Looks pretty good overall, needs the turbo oil feed helicoiled, a full reseal and some little maintenance stuff then it will go into the car with the HKS T28, PFC and other goodies I have laying around