View Single Post
Old 10-11-2020, 11:03 PM   #45
tb13
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
tb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to behold
DE came out of the car today! There were a few spider webs I had to fight my way through in the process, made a cobweb cotton candy

Picked up a Greddy pan from a good friend for the car today and cleaned it up along with the intake. Both cleaned up really well.

Got all of the under manifold coolant lines sorted, the little J hose proved it be a pain to find, but I managed to find something today.

Re-sealed the upper pan again, last time I forgot to tighten it down before I flipped the engine, wasn't going to risk it leaking. Ended up working out well, got the S14/S15 pickup installed and the engine is pretty much ready to button up and drop in.

Going to put in some time this week after work to get it back together, have some things to handle before the engine goes back in to clean up the overall look of the engine bay.