View Single Post
Old 10-13-2020, 11:30 PM   #47
tb13
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
tb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRealSy90 View Post
You're making me want to start my own build thread for my new car. I just don't have a computer and doing it on my phone would be such a pain. But I always regret not making a build thread for my old 240's.
Do it, you've got plenty of content to start one and your car is going to be sick!

Spent some time cleaning up the engine today, couldn't deal with dropping it in all dirty. Looks a million times better, there was some serious shit caked on. Found a small plate stuck to the back of the head and noticed what looked like paint flaking as I cleaned it up, guessing this means the engine was taken apart in the past which I don't know how I feel about.

Car looks sad as hell torn all apart again, will all be worth it when I can get the bay painted. Got all of the front bits off and started to pull the harness. I haven't pulled one of these chassis harnesses before, is it possible to remove it without cutting it?

Probably would have accomplished more, but I wanted to spend some time getting the Lincoln SP-175 that has been sitting back up and running. I wasn't feeding wire and I found one of the wire guides was completely full of shit from sitting. Got it clean out and played around with it for a bit, like I said in my last post I have zero expense welding, but holy hell using a proper machine with shielding gas is so much better. Can't wait to get back out and practice some more!