View Single Post
Old 11-11-2020, 08:20 PM   #58
tb13
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
tb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by S14rebuild View Post
Better be thrown some AN fittings on that valve cover

Silver and black and braided nylon hose would be AMAZING with that valvecover
If someone made a proper AN T fitting that was press in, I may consider it, but for now it will stay ugly haha.

Dropped the valve cover on with the fresh hardware, going to sand the lettering down tomorrow and try to polish it up a bit. Overall really happy with the color!

Got lucky and scored an 18x10.5 pair of C5C2's the other day, really didn't need more wheels, but double stagger Pana's has been something I have wanted to run on a car for quite some time. Turns out they have a small center bore and are sitting about 10mm from the rotor face, once I get the center bore sorted they will fit the rear overs amazingly!

Front looks goofy being so high up and with a 255/40, if I can get another pair of 17's cheap I'll re-lip them to 17x9.5 and run a 225/40, should complete the look perfectly!

Love seeing these two on C5C2's, will be so much better once they both run