View Single Post
Old 11-04-2014, 09:05 AM   #14
ixfxi
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
ixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfection
Here's a tid bit for you all...

You arent buying a collector car, you're buying a NISSAN 240SX. Its a cheap car made of flimsy metal and lots of plastic. It came with a slightly improved truck motor.

The other day I went to visit a friend who showed me an S13 that was recently purchased for cheap. By cheap, I mean about 500 bucks. The entire car was fucked... front end collision, poorly repainted, nasty interior, the works. They claimed it was purchased as a "project car."

Here's a fun fact for you. If you want to convert -400 dollars into -4000 dollars (or more), buy a beatup piece of junk like our cars and try to make a project out of it.

If you're going to buy a 240SX, its no different than any other car on the planet. Things like service records will show that the owner actually had the car maintained. A clean interior will show that the vehicle does not have 900,000 miles.

You can sit here and talk about leaky power steering and bullshit like that, but in the end... most cars will have over 100,000k (if not more) which means the car is a whore.

Remember folks, where a jimmy cap. The J... the I... the M...
ixfxi is offline   Reply With Quote