View Single Post
Old 03-12-2020, 07:05 PM   #100
foreverdeath
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (3)
foreverdeath is a jewel in the roughforeverdeath is a jewel in the roughforeverdeath is a jewel in the roughforeverdeath is a jewel in the roughforeverdeath is a jewel in the roughforeverdeath is a jewel in the roughforeverdeath is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRealSy90 View Post
I need that rear subframe. Maybe you could sell a weld in kit with all the pre-cut plates
I would like to presue business with some of things I do but not right now. Shit I do even have my own garage to work on my own stuff. Hopefuly I make 2nd class on the exam coming up and get BAH, anyways...

...another speed bump. The turbo on the truck started burning oil 2 days after popping a new clutch in along with the the repaired tranny so another delay on the subframe. after pulling this turbo is trashed to the point of not being rebuildable without a compressor housing and the upgraded compressor wheel is trashed. No clue how miles sense the upgraded wheel and if it has ever being rebuilt so I have new one on the way so I can get the 240 down for upgrades and repair. If it was worked on like my transmission was previously it was done with shotty work.

foreverdeath is offline   Reply With Quote