View Single Post
Old 08-02-2007, 01:41 PM   #133
axiomatik
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
axiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by daryl337 View Post
well i've owned my 240 for about 6 years now, and started using megan products about 3 years ago. If you look at the product and they have any flaws, tell them right away and they take care of you.........
that's great if it's a non-critical part and you can spot the flaw right off the bat. it's a little more important when the part in question is as critical as your brakes. you don't want to find out that there is a casting flaw in one of your calipers (which you couldn't see because the part was powder-coated, and besides how many of us are metallurgists?) during an emergency stop from 80 mph. if you want to entrust your life to a company known for cheap knockoffs and poor quality control, go right ahead, I sure as hell won't.