View Single Post
Old 08-18-2020, 08:49 PM   #14
tunermt
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
tunermt is a splendid one to beholdtunermt is a splendid one to beholdtunermt is a splendid one to beholdtunermt is a splendid one to beholdtunermt is a splendid one to beholdtunermt is a splendid one to beholdtunermt is a splendid one to beholdtunermt is a splendid one to beholdtunermt is a splendid one to beholdtunermt is a splendid one to beholdtunermt is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by smoked240 View Post
I am probably going to be getting a PRP kit for my RB, Is it a pretty basic change over or is there some tuning that needs to be done?

I'll be going to spitfires for the simplicity and a PRP kit on my AEM series 2. I have the mitsu C.A.S with the trigger disk but I believe I have a slight bend in my trigger disk.
Tuning will need addressed when changing to the PRP trigger kit 100%. (you will need to have a timing light on hand for the PRP trigger kit setup and sync). Once the PRP trigger kits are installed you'll need to re sync the timing. https://brewedmotorsports.com/aem-tuner-v2-ems-ignition-timing-sync/

As for coils, there are some far better options than the spitfire stuff for similar price range. Feel free to shoot me an email and i'll gladly help you out with special pricing on what ever PRP or other parts you end up going with.
tuning @Brewedmotorsports.com (no spaces)