View Single Post
Old 08-28-2020, 01:44 AM   #283
ronmcdon
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (6)
ronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by shaggyjake View Post

this may come across as crass, but i think we already have an overpopulation problem. just open the country back up, let the virus do its thing, and move on.
at the risk of sounding cavalier, death rates will be like 1-2% at worst case scenario, so not really going to make a dent in overpopulation or decrease in pollution.

I think it's safe to say at this point mask wearing and social distancing isn't so much a political stance today as it is a matter of patience for individuals. One things for sure is that the longer this goes on, the less likely people will be able to social distance especially younger people.

Good luck preventing people from going on dates and getting laid in 6 months or more. Not realistic expectations no matter how much doomongering we get from Fauci. Really wish there was more a public presence for mental health awareness and not just public health.

On my end definitely wearing a mask but pesimisstic I can hold out another year of living this way. Dont mind wearing a mask in public but the isolation is tough.

now apparently public bathrooms and fecal plumes might be a risk factor too. https://fortune.com/2020/08/26/coron...rtment-spread/
ronmcdon is offline   Reply With Quote