View Single Post
Old 03-18-2020, 11:14 AM   #7
collegekid
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (4)
collegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to all
it's crazy out here. Local government shut down all non essential businesses, pretty much all large gatherings / events have been cancelled.

My father's business has never been closed in the past 25ish years and this is the first time.

I work in an "essential" business so we have to stay open. We are mentally keeping track of who is coughing and how often lol. The good thing is that we are a small company with a big building so people are at least 20 feet away from each other at all times.

I'm really pissed off and I worry for my parents and grandparents. I'm at the point where I am seriously considering buying a tent and requesting to work from home.
collegekid is offline   Reply With Quote