View Single Post
Old 09-20-2012, 11:04 AM   #135
Assaultech
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
Assaultech is an unknown quantity at this point
I hate to have to post up here being a vendor and all but I can't let our story go untold.

I originally started by emailing back and forth with Mike over at Chaser about an Instant G kit for an S13 Silvia Coupe. He told me they could get them, but it would be about 2 weeks before they would be able to ship. Cool! Fine with me. Paid him on 5/18 for the body kit. Called back about two weeks later to check on the status, said it still hadn't shipped, still waiting on stock. I figured, thats fine .... throw in some front fenders so I can save on shipping. Cool again! Well weeks and weeks go by. I call them once to twice a week and keep getting told "Oh sorry, I will have the truck come pick it up right now" along with so many other complete BS stories about why it hasn't shipped or how it is shipping "today" After about month three, I say I have had enough and asked for a refund. At that time I went ahead and ordered the Vis Instant G kit for my customer. Well low and behold, after I tell them to cancel the kit shows up about 5 days later! I sign for it thinking it was my Vis kit. Open it up to find out it IS NOT, it is the Chaser kit. Well after un-packing it all ... I have no front bumper in the box. The Vis kit shows up the next day, everything looks great with it, appears to even be much better quality.

So fast forward another month. I have sent 5+ emails and called once to twice a week about getting my front bumper so I can at least sell this kit. I keep getting BS excuses about waiting for more or "oh it should have shipped" When I have other employees there telling me it is in stock!! They put me on hold for 10-15 minutes everytime, so just the amount of time I have wasted on hold in the last 4 months is insane. I have been promised 10+ callbacks and never received a single one NOR a response to a single email I have sent since they got my money.

Just got off the phone with Mike, tells me it still isn't in stock and to pick a different front bumper for now and ship the Instant G when it comes back into stock. He told me we could even keep the extra front bumper. I asked him to check into just sending me a Vis front to get this over with and immediately told me he couldn't do that. (Although now he said he will call and check with them) Seems odd to me that you can take the hit for hundreds to send me a free bumper and ship that giant box twice ..... but won't just send me a Vis bumper in which they will lose a lot less money on .....

As of right now I still have yet to get resolution. Hope they come through this time so I can get rid of this kit and be done with this whole ordeal.

Customer is "e moolah" who actually posted a few posts above this.

10/2 UPDATE : Bumper is still out of stock. Didn't wait on hold for 30 minutes this time, so that is a plus. Asked for a refund on the front bumper, we will see how painful getting my money back is going to be.

10/10 UPDATE : Called three times in the last week. Can't ever get Mike on the phone. Have been promised a call back three times. Gotten zero. Tried to get the billing girl on the phone, that was also a failure ... apparently she isn't at work today .... ?

10/19 UPDATE : Got Mike on the phone pretty quickly this time. Still no bumper, told me another week to a week and half before they can ship one. Yesterday was the 5 month mark from when I placed my order. Still don't have my complete kit that I ordered .....

Last edited by Assaultech; 10-19-2012 at 10:42 AM..
Assaultech is offline   Reply With Quote