View Single Post
Old 09-23-2022, 12:43 PM   #17
na6miata

Trader Rating: (0)
na6miata is an unknown quantity at this point
Not too many changes on the hatch, will be doing a good bit to it pretty soon. The hatch currently have a built KA in it but after quite a few years of it being in from when the old old owner had the car it leaks a fair amount now. Definitely in need of a refresh.

Thankfully, I have this stock S14 KA that I refreshed last winter when I had the white coupe.

Not too bad for an unknown condition KA

Unfortunately, the Silvia lifted the head after nearly 3 years of abuse. So out the SR will come and in my 1JZ swap I have been hoarding for a while. My current ECU in that car will be able to be utilized, just need to build a new engine harness for it and it'll be good to go. But since I am not going to be using the SR for the forseeable future, most of the turbo parts from that car aren't gonna be being used. So the front mount kit, injectors, and turbo can all go to the KA for now.

A few other goodies as well

Not a fan of side feed injectors, so this Radium rail will pair nicely with the 1000cc Fuel Injector Clinic injectors. The rail utilizes either a 34mm or 48mm injector and a 14mm top and bottom o-ring. Thankfully, a very common injector size. More reliable injectors and cheaper than side feeds as well.
Also needed a new clutch, the one in the car has been slipping slightly since I went to Vibes Drift and has just gotten worse over the last couple of months. Have never been a fan of how it engages either, its fairly aggressive and not so good for daily use. So a Comp Clutch stage 2 should do the trick and give much better driveability.

Also picked up a pair of 57CR's for the rear of the hatch

Hoping to have the last of the parts I need in the next week or two to swap the motor and do the basic KA-T setup, only looking for mid 200's at the rear wheels which won't be a problem for a stock KA (Hopefully)...

Last edited by na6miata; 12-27-2022 at 07:56 PM..
na6miata is offline   Reply With Quote