View Single Post
Old 02-11-2004, 01:30 PM   #88
S13 RKT
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
S13 RKT is a glorious beacon of lightS13 RKT is a glorious beacon of lightS13 RKT is a glorious beacon of lightS13 RKT is a glorious beacon of lightS13 RKT is a glorious beacon of lightS13 RKT is a glorious beacon of lightS13 RKT is a glorious beacon of lightS13 RKT is a glorious beacon of lightS13 RKT is a glorious beacon of lightS13 RKT is a glorious beacon of lightS13 RKT is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to S13 RKT
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRUENOCOUPE
Ohh Im not againt's street drifting. I do it all the time but when it comes to "DRIFT MEET" thats when things goes wrong. I remember the last drift meet we had the guy had the first run and ran into a tree.

The type of things that basicly goes around the board when it comes to "DRIFTING" a lot of things goes wrong. Why? You are basicly attracting stupid fucks on the meet. This is why we get bad names.

You must be one stupid fuck btw: Theres atleast 20-30 Drift Events around Cali.
So why is it that you talk shit about ppl and then when you see them in person you try to act cool. Yea so what i crashed my car....i got another one and am still trying. Why do you insist on trying to make other ppl look bad? Why not keep your "stupid fuck" comments to yourself and learn to read somewhere else. DICK
Mike
S13 RKT is offline   Reply With Quote