View Single Post
Old 01-02-2012, 10:20 AM   #14
MadScientist
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (3)
MadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really nice
I do agree with you, however when you call to place the order are they telling you its in stock? or is that an assumption?

You should never assume something is in stock. But if they tell you its in stock... especially through a PM or any writen form, you can Cancel through your Card holder with that document as proof!

I personally hated when someone would call or place an order on, say, Wed. for something like Yashio Factory Coilovers, and expect to have them for a "Car Show" that weekend! Never ask if its a stock item (obviously not).

Sometime, ot often, the Manu would confirm that the item was in-stock, So I placed the order and wait, then the customer calls me a few weeks later and tells me the item has not arrived, so call the Manu back and get "it appears we did have stock but it was only one, and other orders came in first"

Just saying... take it easy on dealers, but don't bend over and relax!

-Drew
MadScientist is offline   Reply With Quote