View Single Post
Old 06-08-2007, 01:23 PM   #100
svensko
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
svensko is not welcome here anymoresvensko is not welcome here anymoresvensko is not welcome here anymoresvensko is not welcome here anymoresvensko is not welcome here anymoresvensko is not welcome here anymoresvensko is not welcome here anymoresvensko is not welcome here anymoresvensko is not welcome here anymoresvensko is not welcome here anymoresvensko is not welcome here anymore
Send a message via AIM to svensko
You guys say that the RWD market consists of the RX8 and 350z. You're all retarded. I'm guessing you guys didn't include the Corvette becaues it's American? OH GOD! A V8! Run for your lives! . I'm guessing you didn't include the S2000 because every Honda owner is a ricer. I'm guessing you didn't include the IS 250 manual because it lacks a reasonable after market. What about the BMW 335? Inline 6 TT, I'm surprised you RB nerds aren't precumming yourselves over that. I'm guessing the Mazda MX-5 Hardtop wasn't included because of the stereotype, which isn't much better than the JDM TYTE stereotype of 240SX owners.

I don't get you guys sometimes.
svensko is offline   Reply With Quote