View Single Post
Old 07-23-2015, 09:40 PM   #81
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
dizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfection
It's been a while. Tire shop recently told me that the 205/50s I bought were actually 'not approved' by them so they had to swap them out with 205/45s or void my warranty. I got free tires out of the mix but I don't really like them. I might have to give in and get 17s. The leak in my front cover seems to be getting a tad worse. Nothing too serious but it's bugging the shit out of me.

In other news, I might be getting fucked out of the orders I want. That means I'll be going to Japan and I've been contemplating on my car. Sell it or store it. Today I just wanted to be rid of it. Everything is a fight when it comes down to nuts and bolts and I used to enjoy it. Today I just said 'fuck it' and parked it again.

-D.

* Had to edit the photo to show the ride height in the back. The front is really pissing me of since I was running out of daylight. I love Feal suspension but they need to go just a tad bit lower.