View Single Post
Old 05-23-2017, 06:56 AM   #721
RalliartRsX
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (32)
RalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfection
So the one thing was the massive amounts of overlap of the n1 vs p12. Something like double the amount so we will see.

So far VET cams should (on paper) be the hot ticket if this is the case (low overlap) but real world testing has somewhat shown otherwise

However as yourself, I am looking for midrange and his low boost numbers would align more with what I intend to run on the VET/7163 hence why I'm going with the N1. At 20psi or so the back pressure shouldn't be more than 1.1-1.2 or so :1

In all honesty, I expect the VET cams to perform better for my 20-25psi/7163/stock unported/3 angle valve job head to perform the best for my goals.
RalliartRsX is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links