View Single Post
Old 01-27-2019, 02:28 PM   #1032
jr_ss
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (35)
jr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to jr_ss
Quote:
Originally Posted by s13silvia123 View Post
for you guys who are pushing 700hp range. are you guys using -8 AN or -10 AN fuel lines.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RalliartRsX View Post
-8AN fuel lines should suffice but folks just step up to -10AN for peace of mind.

Anyone here running Taarks Hall sensor and ECU Master ECU?? Or any other ecu with the taarks hall sensor??

Looking to pick someone's brain on setup.
It’s not the lines that are the issue. The I.D. of the fittings usually chokes down the fuel flow. While -6AN lines are larger than factory, the fittings are actually smaller. However, there are plenty of cars out there running -6 or factory lines well into the 600hp world. -8AN should be all you need for the SR. -10AN is require for 1000+hp.