View Single Post
Old 06-13-2022, 12:29 PM   #1310
tuzzio
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
tuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Om1kron View Post
cant wait, already loving the exaggerated prices of everything on the motor. sucks you sod it!
I don't think exaggeration is the proper term, but perspectively I understand why it is at the same time.

Its a plazmamann intake manifold, plazmamann throttle body, plazmamann fuel rail, and a plazmamann clamp. That does add up to 3K prior to shipping. You could've spent tons of unnecessary time in that video listing out everything that engine is. (IF anyone is actually interested, I'll post up what I know of it)

I'd venture to say a large portion of the viewers don't care, they just want to see a build. And a smaller portion ACTUALLY are interested in that engine because they understand that its not just another SR.

The youtube guys are smart, and youtube provides insane analytics for success.
tuzzio is offline   Reply With Quote