View Single Post
Old 04-19-2022, 11:59 PM   #186
xschylerx
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
xschylerx is on the path to ruinxschylerx is on the path to ruin
Quote:
Originally Posted by dorkidori_s13 View Post
young dudes ask me "well dude... do you like drift your car?" "nope!" "well do you drag race your car?" "nope!" "do you at least track it on road course?" "nope!" "well, what do you do with your car then?!" "i just drive it and enjoy it"
the older I get and the more everything (not just these cars) goes up in price the more I begin to fall into this category. don't get me wrong I love drifting and the style and everything, but its just not financially worth it minus fucking around in an empty warehouse with a few friends.
akadriver hinted at it but the BRO3 dudes are a huge turn off for me. I've seen too many of those dudes go behind good peoples backs to run events and fail to get anywhere near the same turnout.

that said. I love gatekeeping. within reason. I view it the same as I do heavy music (ie. hardcore) this is absolutely for anyone, but not for everyone. kids use whatever they can as a means for clout or a reason to belong for a few years then bounce. just another phase for them. not saying everyone is like this but everyone here has seen it a lot and its a huge bummer. those kinds of kids I don't want anywhere near me.

edit-also down for stickers. might be asking too much but a smaller size and a normal size would be very dope.

Last edited by xschylerx; 04-20-2022 at 12:20 AM.. Reason: stickies
xschylerx is offline   Reply With Quote