View Single Post
Old 05-05-2022, 05:42 PM   #198
n8RPS13
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (22)
n8RPS13 is a glorious beacon of lightn8RPS13 is a glorious beacon of lightn8RPS13 is a glorious beacon of lightn8RPS13 is a glorious beacon of lightn8RPS13 is a glorious beacon of lightn8RPS13 is a glorious beacon of lightn8RPS13 is a glorious beacon of lightn8RPS13 is a glorious beacon of lightn8RPS13 is a glorious beacon of lightn8RPS13 is a glorious beacon of lightn8RPS13 is a glorious beacon of light
Just scrolled through this...so many good people still here. Makes me happy. This is so much better than FB car Groups, which is really why I think we are all here again.

The supercharged 240 has been long gone but I got back into another S13 Fastback with an SR and am pretty sure I'll be posting a Build Thread here documenting the entire process. Any ideas would be great. I'm thinking about gearing it towards a theme of what these little cars have gone through without proper ownership and how to bring them back.
This ones rough to say the least but I couldnt be happier to have a S13 again...and with these prices lol.

WASTED I AM!
n8RPS13 is offline   Reply With Quote