View Single Post
Old 05-06-2022, 07:28 AM   #202
collegekid
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (4)
collegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by burnsauto View Post
...I'm so happy I never sold my cars. lol. yeah sure, my black one has sat for almost 10 years, but I'm not giving up. It's weird, it's like a time capsule now. It's covered in paw prints of a cat that died almost 9 years ago. I fuckin loved that cat. I'll be holding back tears when I wash it.

It's age can be shown in it's stickers...

Original Pink Godzira, Sexy Pants, and a Shiftlock.net sticker..
If I were you, I'd try to get photos of those paw prints and get them made into stickers or something. Or see if you can lift those prints onto some kind of template. That's some shit I wouldn't want to just clean off.

I'm in the same boat, never sold any of my cars. No intention of ever selling them. I never put myself in a bad financial spot to where I'd ever need to sell them. Now it's just a matter of time passing me by and actually wanting to do what I want to do.

It finally hit me that I won't ever get to paint my cars at my current residence. So I may just bite the bullet and throw my project car (that's also been sitting for 10 years) back together to drive it on the street. When I finally buy a house, I'll just have to disassemble it again and do what I want.
collegekid is offline   Reply With Quote