View Single Post
Old 05-06-2022, 09:40 AM   #207
jr_ss
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (35)
jr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to jr_ss
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phlip View Post
Man, that shit continued until last summer when I finally decided to get mean about it.
I moved the car to my cousin's in August when my house went under contract and I was packing up to move. I am outside cutting grass one day and ANOTHER asshole stops and yells "Aww man, you SOLD it!? You shoulda told ME!" I shook my head and pointed to my agent's sign in the yard.
I think this is one thing I?m paranoid about when my car is finally back together. Dude?s wanting to own the car, finding where I live and attempting to own it by other means. I?ll be adding some tricks to the ignition sequence as to deter thieves. The nice thing is, it?ll be locked up in a garage too when it is at my house.

That won?t prevent someone from trying to steal it when I?m out with it though. It?s almost like o can?t even enjoy going to shows with it because I?ll have to post up by it the entire time. My buddy had someone try to steal his Supra one evening when he was driving it. They forced him off to the shoulder and pulled a gun. Needless to say, he left in a cloud of smoke.