View Single Post
Old 12-15-2017, 08:13 PM   #6
Krusty_s13
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
Krusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud of
Got situated back home and started to tear the car down. rear end needed work and I wasn't happy with the bodywork and lack of paint.

Picked up some rocket bunny version 1 overs and hung them up for a quick test fit.

cut and welded a new rear lower section and test fit some more.

Removed the rear end, painted the subframe, installed PBM risers, new booted heim joint arms and all that good stuff. Didn't take a picture of the finished subframe, I was just trying to stuff that shit back in there.

Gave it a wash and then removed the interior, prepped and painted the door jams.

So this is where were at now. East Bear front, Bomex sides, rear and mirrors.
I have a r32 wangan wing that I may modify and use but I'm leaning towards selling it and grabbing something else, as well using another bumper that I'll mock up this weekend. I'll update again when we shoot primer. reworking all the fiberglass so that all the panel fitment is spot on.