View Single Post
Old 09-14-2018, 02:00 PM   #29
Krusty_s13
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
Krusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tealash_Garage View Post
I have the same setup going in my 240sx coupe. S14 sr20de, hks 264's. nismo headgasket, ka24de header, 2.5 exhaust and zex 55 wet shot. One of the exhaust studs had to be cut short to not interfere with one of the runners.
Hell yeah! That is basically the same setup I'd like to go with. Can I pm you some questions?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CamryOnBronze View Post
Wow, awesome progress! The car is really coming together. Looking forward to seeing it painted!

Also, if you ever print up some plugs for those triangular areas on either side of the engine bay near the fender wells, I am game! Nice work on those plugs.
Thanks! The small details are always the most time consuming.
I would like to get those designed and printed but that area on my car is kind of beat from clearance for the wheels. There was someone interested in them locally but he never came through for me to take measurements. Once I have a set printed and tested I'll pm you.