View Single Post
Old 06-28-2007, 07:23 PM   #544
jrmiller84
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (2)
jrmiller84 has a reputation beyond reputejrmiller84 has a reputation beyond reputejrmiller84 has a reputation beyond reputejrmiller84 has a reputation beyond reputejrmiller84 has a reputation beyond reputejrmiller84 has a reputation beyond reputejrmiller84 has a reputation beyond reputejrmiller84 has a reputation beyond reputejrmiller84 has a reputation beyond reputejrmiller84 has a reputation beyond reputejrmiller84 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to jrmiller84
Updates.. I suppose there are. I'm going to wait until next Tuesday to take a picture of the gauge pod. That's when my 52mm tach is supposed to be here. Right now the ATI pod only has a water temp gauge in it so it looks kind of lame.

Also, it doesn't have the Megan gauge installed. I wound up putting an Autometer gauge in because the Megan temp sensor snapped in two when installing it into the Greddy radiator hose fitting.

I've had to put the dash mods that I was going to be doing aside because I need to address the transmission. The clutch is most definitely glazed over. Any time the car is warm and I want to haul ass, the rpms jump but the car doesn't. Soooo... I bought a new Exedy clutch to replace it with and I'm going to break it in like it's supposed to be broken in. I can drive the car fine when driving normal, it's only when I really want to give it the beans that it starts to slip.

I'll also be replacing the front and rear main seals as well as reinstalling the AC compressor. I should have replaced the seals when the motor was out the first time as should everyone. I'll be taking care of this the end of next month when we move into our new place that has a garage. Luckily I sold my enginge hoist to a good friend so he's going to let me borrow it for that weekend.

As for my current plans, I'm still looking for wheels and tires. I'm finding it a bit hard to pick a particular wheel.

I'll post that picture of the gauges next Tuesday.