View Single Post
Old 12-18-2009, 08:57 PM   #114
jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj is just really nicejjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj is just really nicejjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj is just really nicejjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj is just really nicejjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj is just really nicejjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj is just really nicejjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj is just really nicejjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj is just really nicejjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by carparthookup View Post
I believe the new low max rail is the only rail that will work with the GS seat, but if you can get your hands on a set of Bride rails I would go ahead and try them.

As of right now all my suppliers are out of Bride rails and it takes 6-8 weeks to get them. If you are serious about finding low max rails, shoot me a PM.

BTW, I thought you ordered the VS3 seats with glitter back for yourself?
im pretty set on the bride low max rails if you can get some. unlike the rest of the people that ordered the seats with me, my car if far from finished so id be game for the wait. could you shoot me a price shipped to 96706 for the rails.

oh and since its the real deal brides, would it be possible to get them for the a31/r31/f31 both passenger and drivers sides. if not just the s13 drivers will do.

actually the glitter backs were for my gfs car but she decided she liked her 180sx gradations better. i ended giving one of my friends the glitter backs on a little payment plan. he throws me a little money every other week so ill probably use that to pay for the rails.