View Single Post
Old 10-02-2019, 07:34 AM   #76
Krusty_s13
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
Krusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud of
Not much happening with the car as of yet. Had to replace the 4.6 diff with a stock ratio diff because the 4.6 whines so much that it is unbearable to drive. There is some play in the pinion so I am sure the shop that did the work did not set the pinion height correctly. I'll be tearing apart the 4.6 to redo it all.

Installed a coverlay and finished painting/installing the rest of the interior pieces that I will be running. Dont mind the center console, I will be painting that soon. Working on prototyping a hvac block off plate that bolts to the trim piece.

Pulled the roll center correction kit because the added track width didn't look right to me, I will be purchasing drop knuckles soon.

Wen't streeting with some friends last weekend and snapped some pictures.

Very happy with the current iteration of the car.
Waiting on a s14 K's wing to arrive. Ill be fixing some bumper damage and repainting some panels on the car.

I plan to refit the 4.6 soon, make an exhaust for the car, and just keep enjoying it.
Slowly working on collecting everything I will need for a simple t25 setup but that will happen sometime next year.