View Single Post
Old 11-11-2019, 09:49 AM   #82
Krusty_s13
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
Krusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by 240sxdd View Post
Mark this car is so far from the white turd I saw years back. I'm proud of you my guy��
Thanks dude! It has come a long way for sure, but it is definitely far from done

To update:

Went back to Japan with the missus. Short trip to Tokyo, didn't get into anything car related but I was able to convince her to let me drag her to UpGarage one night. Snagged some corner lights and a Greddy boost controller while I was there. Starting to accumulate parts for a NA-T setup.

Saw some cool stuff in the parking lot.

Got back home to some ganadors! Prepped and painted them, and smoked the clear corners a bit to better suit the headlight. Installed everything and cleaned up the car. It had been sitting for a bit and collecting dust.

Next up,
1. Front end refresh, which will consist of GKtech drop knuckles and clearance tension rods, s14 lcas, remaned rack and new tie rods.

2. Going to have the car color sanded and buffed.

3. Fix pinion height on 4.6 r200 and reinstall, with new driver axle, ebc yellow rear pads

4. set up for end of year drift event on the 21st of Dec.

Thanks for keeping up!