View Single Post
Old 11-21-2019, 07:52 AM   #86
Krusty_s13
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
Krusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by tuzzio View Post
This car just gets better and better. Suprised you're still running stock tails.
Thanks!

I'll eventually grab some aftermarket taillights and swap between them

Got the new front suspension installed this week. Car is still on stands peinding a nut and bolt check.

Front setup:
- GKtech drift/grip knuckle
- GKtech clearance tension rod
- GKtech offset rack spacer
- s14 LCA
- GKtech inner tie rod with MOOG s14 outer

Still have to clearance some things to make room for the additional steering angle. The wheel is super close to the OEM swaybar at full lock. Like, scary close. I may end up removing it and purchasing an adjustable bar.

Figured I'd give the offset rack spacers a try. I know all about the horror stories with bending racks, but this car does not see very much track time.
If I experience any issues with them, I will move my rack up.

I'll grab some pictures today and update later. Still have to fix my diff, replace an axle and figure out why my ebrake sucks.