View Single Post
Old 11-21-2019, 10:49 AM   #90
Krusty_s13
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
Krusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by tuzzio View Post
For what its also worth, (I have 0 experience with this) I've heard horror stories about those PBM bushings and the rack itself sliding in the bushings from the aluminum not having enough clamping force.

That being said, this was some years ago at this point. They may not have been the eccentric bushings, PBM may have manufactured OEM style solid bushings that was causing the issue. Daigle switched out the bushings to ES poly bushings and never had that issue again. If this is an actual concern, I'll reach out to him and get the definitive info.
I've also heard horror stories about those eccentric bushings, but I also have zero experience with them. I guess I will now gain experience with these offset rack joints. Lets hope for the best!