View Single Post
Old 01-12-2020, 08:09 PM   #4
tb13
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
tb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRealSy90 View Post
Dang, maybe I should make a build thread for my white hatch when it's drivable agian lol. Hope to see you this weekend
Was great meeting you yesterday car looked awesome and you were killing it! Tried to come say hi earlier, but you seemed to spend most of the evening on track ahaha.

I wasn't able to take my car out Saturday, I was having issues with one RUCA being loose regardless of how I set it up, was not interested in it ripping apart so I sat the event out. Still had a great time hanging out, will get the car 100% for next months event and finally see how it holds up.

Met up with a friend at the track and picked up a really cool shifter for the car. I'm a sucker for cool JDM stuff so this Mines Direct Shift Pro will be a great addition, was super excited to see the Mines bag it was in too. Will be topping it off with a ShirtsTuckedIn knob to add some more flair

I also noticed the car has horrible wheel hop, not sure why considering its got brand new coils, solid subframe bushings, refreshed LCA's and all new arms. If anyone has an idea on what I could change up to help I'm all ears, current alignment in the rear has it sitting at 0* of camber and I'm running a 215/45r17 Federal 595SS.