View Single Post
Old 04-12-2020, 04:24 PM   #13
tb13
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
tb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krusty_s13 View Post
yes please!
The DE is cool, but man its slow. I was trying to decide between throwing a 4.9 final drive in and leaving it alone or going turbo, turbo just seems like it'll end up being a lot more fun to drive. Plan for now is to use all of the parts I have laying around, PFC, DET harness, DET CAS, 740cc injectors, Z32 MAF, T25 etc to make a super responsive setup that'll be a blast to drive and hopefully reliable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by S13project View Post
Rear glass sticker placement is amazing. "Enjoy Never". So wild your shift knob shattered like that. Too bad Mine's shifter was for RB25 trans. Rad piece.
I didn't even notice the stickers

The car is all "White" again, pretty happy with how it came out for some rattle can. Really wanted to roll it out into the sun, but the damn battery is dead so I'll get some better pictures later.

Next update will hopefully be getting rear overs fitted up, a set of matching wheels on and getting started on the turbo setup