View Single Post
Old 04-13-2020, 05:34 AM   #15
Krusty_s13
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
Krusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by tb13 View Post
The DE is cool, but man its slow. I was trying to decide between throwing a 4.9 final drive in and leaving it alone or going turbo, turbo just seems like it'll end up being a lot more fun to drive. Plan for now is to use all of the parts I have laying around, PFC, DET harness, DET CAS, 740cc injectors, Z32 MAF, T25 etc to make a super responsive setup that'll be a blast to drive and hopefully reliable.
Sweet! I am actually doing the same, but I will be using the DE harness and Distributor (s14 sr20de). I ran my car with a 4.6 final and it definitely made it alot better to stomach. But I am having to run 215/40's @ 60psi to make it work. DE is a torquless wonder.