View Single Post
Old 07-23-2020, 07:33 PM   #27
tb13
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
tb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by s14pit View Post
The na sr is super cool. Would not mind seeing it in person at the next drift event.
Thanks man! I love how simple the setup is, if I had left stock brakes, 4 lug and picked up some 15in wheels going for a "Dorisha", stock body aesthetic, it would probably stay N/A. Since the quarter panels are smashed I kinda got away from that style.

For the style I am wanting, with the parts on the car, it just doesn't really do it for me. I can't justify paying for a tune to run my PFC just to make a whopping 150whp and still have to run a super small wheel for drifting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PoorMans180SX View Post
This thing is pretty neat dude. Love the Panasports.
Its getting there! I almost sold the Pana's, but I'm glad I kept them, they will fit the car so well once the overs go on and they are re-lipped to fit!

In other news, I finally got my hands on a PBM intercooler, core support is already cut and the short piping is something I really like about this kit. Should be fun to see what the DE does with a GT2530 on E85