View Single Post
Old 04-15-2008, 11:51 PM   #16
eastcoastS14
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
eastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to eastcoastS14
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeisNissan View Post
lol this is so funny. but yeah i hate that. I also hate when people are walking towards you and don't care to move. Oh and i'm all for the right sided of things.
lol nothing beats walking toward someone like in a tight hallway and they dont move and neither do they then you step to the right to kinda walk around them and then they step to the same direction you did so then you kinda step back to the left and they do at the same time....so it looks like you are trying to fake each other out lol and theres that awkward moment when you kinda half apologize like wtf was that and keep going

its alost like when you go to slap someones hand and they give you the closed fist, you go to give them the closed fist and then they open their hand at the same time to slap your hand.....fuck thats awkward ahah, so hard to watch it happen to ppl....especially nerdy white kids lol
eastcoastS14 is offline   Reply With Quote