View Single Post
Old 02-20-2019, 01:10 PM   #7
jumpman2334
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
jumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRealSy90 View Post
So you guys would really dispute a payment of support for your favorite forum over a delay in premium status? That's pretty lame guys. Just wait, it will be taken care of. And i'm pretty sure your premium status will start at the time they change it over and not at the time of payment anyways.
This is really petty guys.

TBH there's not really any "privileges" that you're missing out on. Hell i'd pay my yearly fee to the forum even without any benefits simply because I enjoy this forum and want to support it. As should everyone else.
oh look, someone just wanted something they paid for in a timely fashion. makes a thread once he cant get anyone to get back to him after multiple attempts. there is nothing petty about this.

this should be setup to be instantaneous once the payment has cleared. its not rocket science. ive kept my mouth shut about the mods here (and i will continue to do so), but based off past interactions and the MAJOR lack of consistency on this forum, this does not surprise me one bit. i should just assume this is par for the course anytime we are talking about 240s or the community.
jumpman2334 is offline   Reply With Quote