View Single Post
Old 03-25-2013, 12:23 PM   #30
91 240
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (8)
91 240 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by ForeignMuscle View Post
I think the gto alt bracket interferes on the s13 doesn't it?
i dont think it interferes, but i'm not 100% sure though

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slideways74 View Post
You should get GTO accessory brackets to mount that ugly alternator down low where it can't be seen.

Looks good by the way.
i went with the C5 accessories for the extra 3/4" of pulley to radiator clearance. not to mention, putting the alternator down lower would interfere with my header collectors. Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrangeVirus1 View Post
Can I ask why? I'd bet it's undrive-able in boost
no particular reason, other than i wanted to. it should still be driveable at around 600whp, maybe not until top of 3rd gear though

Quote:
Originally Posted by moco View Post
Did you have to do modified the transmission tunnel in any way?
i did have to do a little bit of banging to clear the bell housing. not too much.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pigeon View Post
Paint looks great. Your running just the one 044 or do you also have one in tank?
just that 1 external for now. should be plenty for my goals.....if not, i can add a 2nd one easily

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2muchboost View Post
Absolutely nuts my friend....I love it
Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 240boi115 View Post
holy hell this build is the shizzz!!!
Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Royal_T View Post
Wow very sick build and you are not far from me at all.. Might have to check it out one day..
Where in Austin are you? i'm down south over by ABIA. I definitely want to check yours out too. i've been following you build on ls1tech. Has Russell been doing a lot of you work? I haven't talked to him in years....he's come a long damn way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowMan View Post
Damn, that's some really nice work on the headers, and the entire exhaust for that matter. I'll nkeep this in mind if I ever go with an LS. Awesome man.
Thanks man! just had to get a little creative

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryans523 View Post
something ive always wanted to do, looking good!
Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by revenn View Post
Looking awesome man keep it up!
Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by slow92 View Post
Wow looks good keep up the good work
Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by iStubz View Post
loving the wheel choice, different but sick.
and you crazy to boost an LS!
Thanks. i've been in love with these wheels ever since the FR500 concept came out. I was originally going to go with the Black Chrome version, but when i found out about these, i decided to wait 8 months for the backorder to be filled.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlewByYou View Post
Sweet build
Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nissansota240 View Post
Nice build, looks like its coming along nice, are you making a shroud for around the intake filter? I had a similar setup on mine but any extreme amount of driving in the rain would allow it to suck in ridiculous amounts of water.
No shroud. i've changed the intake from what's pictured and tucks more into the bumper. plus, i dont plan to drive it all that much in the rain.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oakville View Post
Holy fap that bay paint looks awesome.
Thanks! first time painter here. i think it came out pretty good. there are a couple of runs, but hey, it's just the bay! i'll pay a little more attention to the exterior when that time comes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fable View Post
wow man sick build you got going on here with some awesome fabrication
i appreciate it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bc. View Post
wow, you are a psychopath.
my wife has said that to me before.