View Single Post
Old 10-21-2009, 10:46 AM   #151
blackrms13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (21)
blackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to blackrms13
Quote:
Originally Posted by S-Nation S13 View Post
so i got reffed lol for my external coil,and floor mounted computer (granted i have obd 1 ka) which means he cited me for my stock external coil and assumed i had after market ecu but it was my stock one (m.fullen oceanside pd serial number 1274) effing dumbass citing me for not knowing what the hell is stock or not

so i went to the ref passed all visual but fail the
15 mph :hc 88/103 and no 704/713 <can i run that guranteed to pass juice and lower these numbers? 25mph i passed all so ya whats the best thing i can do? my timing was 18 btdc if i move to 20 or 22 can i lower these number enough to pass?

the repairs ive done
new oem o2 ,oem egr valve,oem egr solenoid,all vac lines changed,new plugs and wires ONLY THING I HAVENT CHANGED WAS CAT, BUT I PASS SMOG COUPLE MONTHS AGO if i have a messed up cat wouldnt i fail across the board ?
SOHC KA = 15 degree

DOHC KA = 20 degree

that should help the numbers...