View Single Post
Old 07-05-2021, 06:07 PM   #111
tuzzio
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
tuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfection
Mid summer update:

Car went on Jimmys dyno. I was a nervous wreck, but overall, I couldn't be happier. I personally think this dyno reads high, but what do I actually know. The car never went on a dyno because I don't care about numbers. its always been about how the car feels, and overall effeciency. This set up has to be really close to pushing the limits of 93 octane pump gas. The car was starting to lean out up top, and after some discussions we decided to pull the guts out of the cheap $20 fuel filter I put in it 7 years ago and the lean spot went away. Travis had this issue with his 2J, and I just never did anything about it because my set up always worked. So, I have a proper aeromotive 10 micron filter on the way. I am extremely lucky to have Jimmy as a friend, and that he wanted to spend his time with my car.

tuzzio is offline   Reply With Quote