View Single Post
Old 04-30-2012, 05:47 PM   #67
KravingAKouki
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
KravingAKouki is an unknown quantity at this point
haha this thread makes me laugh. lol. I want to know what job you have at 19 making 200k. Youll get a lot of thread shitters, especially since your zenki is ricey as all hell, but what i would do if i were you and if you want to keep the one you have, I would sell the kit. buy the s15 parts like you want, get rid of all the interior, convert it back to stock with a solid single color scheme like the stock. Get normal paint, not some goony color. You can go many routes for engines. If you want to jump on the bandwagon go ls, since it is becoming more common. Go sr if you want to get 450hp a nice build is the way to go. I would go for the rb my dude. I have always been a fan of rb's. They sound nice as hell, yea itll be $$ but since you got a steady income, just do it. Dont listen to the douchery on here, youll find that alot. But for the love of god, just get rid of the 90's ugliness. You should first focus on making sure that it is clean. Yea a normal build would consist of essentials then asthetics, but for you, I would go other way around, just paint it last. Goodluck man