View Single Post
Old 05-22-2012, 09:50 PM   #30
hotlavaflow
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (23)
hotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via Yahoo to hotlavaflow
I love my KA-T I would only swap in a VH or LS IF I had to swap it out. I have a VH sitting my garage and I'm enjoying my KA-T too much to bother with it right now.

easy to work on
comes free with the car
no rewiring
blow it up and get a new one for free to $250
get parts local
TORQUE
people with KA-T's tend to be more knowledgeable than SR people. I run into someone with a KA-T we can have an in depth conversation about motors, set-up etc. When I run into SR guys it's "that's how I got it" or "yeah I pulled the the K and dropped in this SR..... crickets" I'm not saying there aren't SR guys out there with a solid understanding of what's going on under their hood I just don't see many KA-T fanboys.

Last edited by hotlavaflow; 05-23-2012 at 07:22 AM..
hotlavaflow is offline   Reply With Quote