View Single Post
Old 05-16-2014, 07:34 PM   #35
racepar1
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (106)
racepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by slider2828 View Post
Seats are not expensive.... you can go with a sparco speed seat which is about 250 bux and then a frame slider or just base and that is about 100 bux... 100 more with a slider... Not bad at all...
EXACTLY! Forget the jDm yO overpriced Bride's and stick with Sparco. Just as good quality without the "JDM tax".

Quote:
Change all your suspension bushings, like energy black with have poly stuff built in so no binding....
This is a myth. The black bushings bind when they lose lubrication just like the red's. The KEY to urethane bushings is installing zerk fittings and greasing them regularly.

Quote:
LSD just get a Kaaz if you want to drift 2way or 1.5 for street/track... up to you
This is ABSOLUTELY un-necessary for autocross or trackdays. A cheap stock VLSD will work just fine, I wouldn't advise him to even think about that untill later on when the rest of the car is set up and he's got some seat time under his belt. Don't worry about getting anything more than a VLSD unless you're drifting. In that case you could get the VLSD for autocross/track and a cheap welded diff in the pumpkin to throw in for drift days. Personally I would stay away from Kaaz anyways, the initial torque is super aggressive on them and they annoy the shit out of me...
racepar1 is offline   Reply With Quote