View Single Post
Old 04-26-2021, 12:01 AM   #4244
deolio
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
deolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedSled View Post
Can anyone with knowledge of ssr sp1 give me some specs for purchasing a new set of wheels , have brembo 6 piston cvts in the front, can change to fiberglass fender, work meister s1 3p 18x9.5 +12 was a perfect fitment ,but the rear is still stock metal fenders with a 25 mm role and pull ,not interfering with rear fenders ,not gonna cut them ,want 18's ,let's see what you've got !
I had z32 calipers with the pbm bbk (330mm rotor iirc) and it wouldn?t clear the hardware on the backside of the face of my sp1’s regardless of the disk height (sl, nr, and r all interfered). I?m not sure how the ctsv brakes fit in relation to z32, but I?d bet your best option would bet to get a higher offset sl disk wheel and add spacer as necessary